Moontower is currently under construction at 811 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004. It will open June 14, 2023.
The Moontower leasing office will be located on the first floor of the building, at 811 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004.
Moontower’s leasing office is open daily from 10am to 5pm. Contact the leasing team to get in touch and ask questions.
To help you get the most out of your tour, we’ve created a guide on what to expect during a hardhat tour of Moontower: What Happens on a Tour of Moontower? What to Expect and How to Prepare.
Lease Terms & Fees
Yes! Moontower offers flexible lease contracts, ranging from 9 to 15 months. Contact the leasing team for more information.
Rent payments are due on the first of each month and considered late on the fourth. You can pay rent through your resident portal with a debit/credit card or e-check.
As part of your monthly rent payment, all units are equipped with:
- Full-size washer & dryer
- GE stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Ceiling fan
- Built-in entry storage*
- Upgraded custom closets*
Plus, access to Moontower’s on-site amenities and attentive, on-call staff.
*Available in some units
In addition to your monthly rental rate, all residents are responsible for the following monthly fees:
- Technology fee – includes Wi-Fi in your apartment and throughout the community – $80/month
- Pest control fee – $2/month
- Trash fee – $10/month
- Utilities – Water, trash, sewer, common area electric, and gas and will be billed monthly via a Ratio Utility Billing System (RUBS)
- Rental insurance – A minimum of $100,000 in renter’s liability insurance is required for all residents at Moontower.
- Parking – On-site parking is available in our garage at $150/month for the first space and $200/month for an additional space.
- Pet rent – $40 per month, per pet. A one-time $250 pet fee and refundable $250 pet deposit, will be due at move-in.
When signing your lease, you will be responsible for the following one-time fees:
- Application fee (non-refundable) – $50 per applicant – This fee covers the cost of credit and background checks we run in order to approve your application. This fee is due upon submission of your electronic application.
- Admin fee (non-refundable) – $250 – Residents will be charged a one-time service fee for administration, billing, bill auditing, overhead and similar expenses and charges to be incurred by the Landlord for the Term of this Lease.
- Security Deposit (refundable) – $500 for studios and one-bedroom units; $750 for two-bedroom units – This fee is due upon move-in and is refundable at the end of your lease term, less lawful deduction.
- Utility setup fee (non-refundable) – $10 at move-in and $15 at move-out. You will also be charged $4.95/month for billing, as outlined in the monthly utility statement.
The application fee(s) and admin fee are due when your application is submitted. All other fees are not due until move-in.
Utilities are not included in your rent payment. Utilities at Moontower are billed monthly via Conservice on a Ratio Utility Billing System (RUBS), meaning you will pay based on an allocation method.
Moontower offers access to our on-site parking garage at $150/month for the first space and $200/month for an additional space.
Moontower also has two bike storage rooms and a bike repair station.
Yes! Moontower’s parking garage has 10 electric car chargers, all of which are first come, first serve.
Metered parking is located along Garfield Street and McKinley Street for guests.
Moontower offers access to our on-site storage units at an additional monthly cost of $150 per month, per storage unit.
Renter’s insurance is required for all residents at Moontower.
Moontower’s insurance only protects our property and will not cover your property in the event of theft, fire, or natural causes, so we require you purchase your own.
Moontower’s maintenance team will be available to address any maintenance concerns you may have. You can submit a maintenance request through your resident portal or call our on-site leasing office. All maintenance workers will be dressed in uniform, and are not to enter any unit without resident approval (except in the event of a maintenance emergency).
Following move-in, Conservice will send a welcome email with more information including your web pin (password) and account number (username). Nothing needs to be done before then. For information on utilities, see our fees section.
To provide peace of mind, Moontower takes the following security measures:
Moontower features an extensive security camera network throughout the entire building and parking garage.
Moontower provides residents fob access to all exterior doors, elevators and amenities. Each unit has electronic key access and an additional thumb turn lock at entry doors.
After-hours courtesy officers
Moontower also provides professional, on-call security after hours.
Visit our Artist in Residence program page to learn more and get answers to our most-asked questions.
We welcome all referrals! Although we do not have a designated locator partnership, we appreciate anyone who recommends Moontower. Should you wish to partner with us, please contact the leasing office for additional information.
Friends make the best neighbors! Resident referral programs may be offered by the leasing office from time to time. During these promotions, the leasing team will inform residents of the referral program, including the amount per referral. As these promotions do fluctuate, we recommend you contact the leasing office for additional details.
Moontower does not offer move-in assistance. We understand the importance of easy access to movers in the downtown Phoenix area. For this reason, we have put together a list of Phoenix Moving Companies near Moontower!
With a dog run and pet spa on-site, Moontower is very pet friendly! We allow a max of two pets per unit, weighing no more than 80 pounds each. Some breed restrictions apply. Download the Resident Qualification Acknowledgement for more info.